Sunday 19 May 2013

Steps to Hiring an Efficient Contractor!!

Have you ever had one of those days when everything around you goes berserk? I have. Let me tell you about it. On the same day that my daughter got into a minor car accident, my son got into a fist fight at school (What?? He’s not a fighter!), and my husband’s car broke down, meaning he had to take mine to work. To top that off, I found that I needed to find a roofing contractor – fast! There was a huge hole in the roof that was leaking water into the attic and second floor bathroom! I had no idea how to find a roofing contractor, so I called my brother-in-law, who rushed over with a tarp to cover the hole for the time being. Once that was done, I went online to Real-estate-yogi.com, which helped me immeasurably. Not only does this free website provide information on financing a home purchase, it also offers tips on finding home repair contractors.


Real-estate-yogi.com had many suggestions about finding contractors in your area, such as talking to others who've had roof repairs done. I made a few calls to friends and neighbors, and one name came up in every conversation as being a good contractor. I also checked with the local hardware store manager to ask what he thought of this roofer, and he highly recommended the guy, which gave me confidence in his abilities. I found that it isn't hard to find contractors; with just a few telephone calls, I was able to get a good idea of which one to hire.

Because I tend to be very thorough in whatever I do, I wanted to get all the information I could on this particular home repair contractor. I stayed online with Real-estate-yogi.com and learned how to find a roofing contractor whose license and insurance were easily provable. Most states have a register of these business people, and I went to ours and looked the guy up. Sure enough, there was his valid license and the name of his insurance carrier. Feeling secure in my decision, I gave the man a call, and, much to my surprise, he came right over! He laughingly explained that he didn't have much work on rainy days, so here he was to take a look at the hole in my roof and write up an estimate for me. His price was reasonable and the work was done the next dry day.

I’m very grateful to www.real-estate-yogi.com for its guidance through this process. If you ever need to find a roofing contractor, the well-trained, knowledgeable staff members are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get your free initial consultation, dial 1-800-987-1397. Oh, by the way, my daughter is fine, my son is grounded, and my husband’s car has been fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment